Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Toshiba Satellite 1200 laptop stopped charging...?

Ok so a couple of years ago my loverly Toshiba Satellite 1200 laptop stopped charging completly.. I belive the bit at the vertebrae where you insert the shutting down of the charger lead is broke.



Is in that any other way to charge the battery-operated?



Is this something that could be easy to fix and a rough estimate of how much I should expect to pay cheque if it can be fixed?



Cheers


Answer:

The same exact thing happen to my HP laptop. The little pin in the adapter port broke rotten. There was zilch I could do but take it surrounded by to get it fixed. All they did be replaced the pin with a re-enforced connector that only just slid into the port. They didn't have to pinch it apart of anything.

I would call Toshiba and ask them what stores member of staff certified technicians. Radio Shack was one for HP. I took my laptop surrounded by and they sent it to be fixed. It cost me about $100.



I'm not sure if Toshiba's policy is alike?

It's worth a shot. My laptop works fine now, it be def. worth it to get this fixed.



Best Wishes
You could enjoy the AC plug on the laptop replaced for about $150.



Other that that, within is not much you can really do.
if you're thinking of buying a laptop you should check out this site first. they give you a sony vaio laptop for FREE! adjectives you need to do is complete a few swift tasks for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment