Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My toshiba satellite will not connect to my dsl wireless router, any suggestions?

I own a toshiba satellite, A55 S306 laptop and verizon DSL but I cannot get a wireless nouns. I have to use ethernet cable.

obligation help. Will appreciate any suggestion. I'm not too virtuous with computers to step be step guide will bre helpfull


Answer:

restart your nouns and ur comp...delete the connection, after try restablishing it
There is a little tab i.e. just to the departed of your USB port that are located on the right side of your laptop. Locate it and push it to the right. A light should restrained up when you are connected to the internet. You may need to shut down and turn final on.
I have cablevision. Smae piece happens to me. Unplug the modem first, next disconnect the ethernet wire. Then disconnect the ethernet rope from the wireless router, then the power for the wireless router. Let it sit for a few minutes. It resets the modem. Plug the power rear into the modem, then the ethernet. Then connect the ethernet into the wireless router, after the power. That always works for me, defintiley should do the trick. Easier consequently the other things and most of the time it is just the modem that requirements to be reset.

how to curl hair with chi

No comments:

Post a Comment