Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Problem beside laptop display- lines across blind and dummy shakes?

The display on my laptop (Compaq Presario 2100) sometimes have white lines across the screen and the symbol shakes. I can fix it temporarily by moving the monitor and pushing down gently. The warranty is long-expired- I'd appreciate any guidance on what's wrong and if I can fix it myself or have it repaired. Thanks!


Answer:

Hi... I know from times past it sound resembling you have a cable plug lose, nearby is one plug under the upright and three behind the peak, so If you don't mind getting your feet showery, then hop right in, you will obligation some hex head screw drivers, can buy at sear a set for around $15, Remember to not pull or verbs the plastic around the screen, lately run a small screw driver between the plastic cover and the back after your remove the screw, it should pop apart real uncomplicated, take your time and don't brake anything, anyway check your plugs aft the screen, it not as tough as it looks...
I've worked on many laptops and when lines come out and logo is shaky, 90% of time its the screen. If it be a cable that was loose, or not fully within the connection, it would produce different colors on your peak (RGB, red geen blue).


No comments:

Post a Comment