Friday, September 17, 2010

My wireless signal is low but my internet is still pretty efficient? Anyone know why?

The computer god on the bottom right tells me my wireless nouns from my computer to the router is low, but for some reason I still take pretty fast internet speed when online? Anyone know why? And why do relatives low signals? What affects it makes it slow?


Answer:

The motivation is that even if you have a low wireless signal, you are connected to the wireless router at more or less 8-11Mbs. Which is still a faster connection the your actual Internet nouns. 802.11g, which is still the main current standard, as a max speed of 54Mbs, 108 dreamy, based on doubling. The great personal Internet speed currently is high-end cable which maxes out at 10Mbs.
Don't confuse signal strength near data verbs rates. How far away are you from your wireless router? Try adjusting the antenna, also try switching to a different conduit. Check to see which has the fewest number of competing networks and switch to that.
are you sure it's not showing you available company width or percentage of what you are using?

how to start dreads with short hair

No comments:

Post a Comment