Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Prices: eBay vs brand sites..xps, alienware, and etc?

I freshly checked this eBay powerseller w/ like 1800+ feedback rating and have some gaming laptops for like $1000 smaller amount than the brand websites w/ 3 year warranty. What you guys think?


Answer:

I don't trust eBay. Every time I own ordered something from there, it be WAY misrepresented to the point of piracy. If you want to get a legal thing, travel elsewhere. If it's way below middle-of-the-road pricing, there is probably something wrong next to it. Hope this helps!!!
I be ebaying since 98. 9 with 200 plus feedback.



laptops cost alot surrounded by ebay. they are mostly corp lease back item.



condition is questionable. I recommend you do not buy laptop form them



you can take a brand new laptop around 400. ( FROM THE STORES YOU KNOW approaching fry's staples..)



please refer forum in following pattern sites



slickdeals.net



fatwallet.com


No comments:

Post a Comment