Friday, September 17, 2010

Need assist near wireless surrounded by my laptop?

here is a problem about my wireless. Whenever i tried to connect to wireless a college it keeps me connecting for 4 minutes and it disconnects. I looked at the my friend's laptop it say excellent, while mine says low. So i wanna ask that if i buy a wireless card, is it possible that it will work wid a laptop that already have a wireless? or does it work with individual laptop without wireless. Please give support to me, i wanna get exccellent nouns. Thank you


Answer:

Yes, even if your laptop has wireless built within, you can install a wireless PCMCIA card and it will work. Just disable the onboard(built in) wireless card in the device chief accessed by right clicking My Computer and select Manage. Hope this helps you!
Most wireless connections own multiple network connections. Check which meet people connection you are currently on and see if here is one with a high connection rate. If so, adaptation your connection to the make friends with the highter rate. I own the same problem beside my wireless laptop all the time. If you do not know how to check this, contack me, i would be lively to instruct you step by step.
All you need to construct your wireless work is a hotspot if it doesn't have a password. You might enjoy a broken wireless card. It might also be that you have a impossible signal, try moving around if that does not work, disable the Local Area Connection from the Network Connections and make sure the Wireless Network Connection within enable. Or you might entail the proxy address.

Hope this helps.

how do you make your computer faster

No comments:

Post a Comment