Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pentium II 366 Mhz is runing at 90 Mhz it be not be for?

Dell Latitude Pentium II 366 Mhz runing winows XP pro it is the OS that did it and I didn't do this to it I newly need to know fix it I do know that I will necessitate to use the regedit.exe to fix it not the bios set up.


Answer:

My opinion, don't run Windows XP on a Pentium II use something close to Windows 98, Windows XP struggled to run on my Pentium III so I run Windows 2000 on it.
You must change the CPU Multiplyer contained by the BIOS. For more info, google for: CPU multiplier



XP on a Pentium II? AMAZING!!!



Do yourself a huge favour and buy a unsullied PC.
Make life easier for yourself and your PC. Do not run Win XP Pro on it.

how do you make your computer faster

No comments:

Post a Comment