Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pioneer DVDRW DVR-K16 will not play any discs?

My DVDRW DVR-K16 will not play DVDs, information CDs or audio CDs. When I put a disc in, it make an awful sound approaching the laser cannot move properly. In Device Manager, there is no exclamation beside the DVD Rom... and it's properties articulate there is no problem. The drivers are up to date. I tried to burn a disc, but it did not work and refuse to eject the disc. Is my DVD rom kaput? If so, how difficult is it to replace with a exotic one? (I have a laptop)


Answer:

you own a defective Pioneer DVDRW DVR-K16 ...

if newly bought it , replace it near a new one...



because the motor inside the Pioneer DVDRW DVR-K16 is not functioning (wouldn't turn the disk)



or



the lens conceivably damage...



request for replacement

The answers post by the user, for information single, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment