Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Problem beside aver medium card?

a moment ago bought an AVER media card ,installed it contained by my laptop but getting problems with it,it keep on stuttering all the time and doing my principal in.My digi box works dependable so whats the problem with,i've be told to upgrade the driver for this.Can anyone help me on this,as to where on earth is the best site to get this from past the laptop goes out the porthole along with my sence of humor...THANKS


Answer:

I'll present you some ideas,I have troubles with AverTV before(the PCI version)



1. Make sure you hold XP PRO SP2 installed.

2. Make sure you don't have too tons video codecs (they can cause performance/stability problems) Go for standard codecs,do not attempt to install the ones you will never stipulation.

3. Change the software for capturing video,move about for Ulead Videostudio

4. Check for applications running in the milieu,in demanding antivirus software.

5. (...) Reinstall Windows :)

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment