Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Problem connecting Ethernet to laptop?

When ever I plug my home computers Ethernet cable to my laptop it say its connected on my laptop. So I turned my modem off and afterwards on my laptop it still says its connected my the cable modem is turned rotten. What would be the problem of this?


Answer:

More detail is needed to better understand your give somebody the third degree.



A) Are you plugging your DeskTop PC directly to your LapTop?



If it's Window's it automatically detects the Proxy settings of the network that it's plugged into. If you enjoy a Network Card and a Modem, and you only turned past its sell-by date the modem - you're still connecting through the network card.
why spend money on a laptop when you can receive it for free? just turn to this site and complete a few quick tasks and they'll convey you a sony vaio laptop at no charge!


No comments:

Post a Comment