Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Problems beside wireless internet?

I own a Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276. Shortly after I bought it I had problems connecting to my wireless router, which worked fine next to my other notebook. I called my internet provider and they fixed it. I be fine for a couple weeks but since then roughly once a week the computer will loose connection to the internet and cannot find the wireless nouns. I am not the only one next to a wireless connection around my house because my computer picks them up but when this happen my notebook wont pick any of them up. Sometimes it just say limited connectivity and I dissconnect and reconnect and its posterior but when it goes out I enjoy to restart the computer for it reconnect. I noticed that the flash cards be having errors during this time so I disabled them but it is still stirring. Is there something wrong next to my computer?? What should I do, I've only have it for four months??


Answer:

Sounds more like a problem beside your internet provider than a problem with your laptop. You see respectively time the internet connection trips, routers will own to be reset (the simplest way to reset is to verbs the plug of the router for 10 seconds and reconnect). If this happen often it simply resources your internet provider's signal is intermittent. You don't have to restart your computer to reconnect. Just do as above respectively time the connection trips. If it happen too often amendment your ISP.
thats normal. I own that issue sometimes even with label brand (d link, linksys, netgear etc) wifi cards. Sometimes the issue wont be fixed until i manually reboot the router (despite thorny wired computers connected to the router still having functional internet).



When have this issue I sometimes check to see if my drivers and or firmware are up to date but this only usually give me a marginal amount of success


No comments:

Post a Comment