Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Photo card/media card stuck within brand tentative Toshiba laptop HELP?

Hubby's laptop 24 hours older. Not thinking but trying to surprise him with a environment I stuck my photocard in the medium reader not realizing that my photo card wasn't contained by the adaptor (My desktop has two slots and I use both, depending on the camera and card I use) so -- avoidable to say, the card go all the instrument in and I can't procure it out, even with eject, very cautiously poking with paperclip and resorting to benevolently shaking computer with the slot facing down. HELP!!! Is at hand a way to carry this out without any wreck and taking in for repair? I have a feeling like an idiot already so no snarky comments please, it's tardy, I'm tired and I want it taken care of. Any polite advice would be appreciated.


Answer:

Well, i've delt near this before, but the situation I be given was a card be incorrectly jammed in the slot. I have to completely disassemble the laptop to get it out. Anyway, getting support to your situation. Your best bet is going to be a very fine point set of tweezers. No, not RITEAID tweezers. I'm chitchat about electronic technician tweezers, usually found at Radio Shack or other similar retailers. I longing there be a faster and easier way for you! Good luck.

The answers post by the user, for information just, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment