Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Problem beside the Mobile memory card...?

Two months ago I could effortlessly transfer adjectives my mobile data onto my notebook through the memory card slot surrounded by the notebook. But now, my notebook doesn't read the MMC correctly and asks for formatting. The MMC works fine next to the mobile and my notebook still reads the digicam memory card. What could be the problem?


Answer:

go and get ur memory card reader serviced in your notebook, aswell cross check the memory card by using it within some other notebook.
get it checked by the local broker, MMC and notebook.
Show in the local service crux for the problem they will solve the probelm the problem is with the laptop.
win ur memory card reader serviced in your notebook, aswell cross check the memory card by using it within some other notebook.

how to start dreads with short hair

No comments:

Post a Comment