Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Question About a Notebook PC?

Would it be a stupid move to by this notebook?

Compaq Presario C504US

Intel Celeron M 440/1.86 GHz

512 MB Ram

100Gb Hard Drive



Tell me what you judge.

What made you come to this conclusion?

Thanks


Answer:

For the price I would say its not desperate at all. But I would supply another 512MB of RAM.



I wouldn't pay mind to some here, plentiful think if it a PC don't hold a core 2 duo or if it has window vista its worthless... the same who claim to be IT Pros.
How much money?

If it be 10 bucks, I would jump on it. If it be 500, I wouldn't.
It all depends on what are you gonna do near it.

Browsing and music and little games then it is well-mannered.

But Vista, big games I do not recommend it
check out this artical, it will help you bring in informed decisions..



http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,348...


No comments:

Post a Comment