Friday, September 17, 2010

On my laptop I 'm not competent to unambiguous my icon on my desktop, and everything is running slow what can I do?

On my laptop I can't instigate any of the icons, and everything is going slow I accidently delete something that wasn't suppose to be deleted so presently I'm having problems next to my laptop.


Answer:

Try defragmenting by clicking start > programs > accessories > system tools > defragmenter



Then grasp the spyware protection program available in Google Pack software from Google. Its the most comprehensive free spyware removal I've found but.



If that fails. Save and backup critical files and documents and reinstall window.
http://www.iobit.com

Download advanced windows perfectionism freebie.

run it.

run your antivirus.

If you are clean of virus next AWC should help.
you will probably hold to repair windows to catch it back to conventional.
well you can reset the integral computer and it will clear the whole computer of it problems
you should check out this site where on earth you can get a sony vaio laptop for free
You delete a system file is a possibility. But it might also be your Hard Drive going desperate. Immediately back up adjectives critical data. Then try a window system repair:


No comments:

Post a Comment