Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Please Help!!!!!!!!!?

Each time I scroll down or up I attain this wave effect. Anyony know if I enjoy to re-install something cuz I heard you hold to re-install something, and if so, could you guys provide me with a correlation? Please...


Answer:

I think you obligation to install the lastest driver of your graphic card
If you hold upgraded to XP, from 2000, or 98. The computer may not run XP that great. Graphics is probably your problem. What was your computer designed to run. Use that program, until you upgrade to another computer.
Well.. first we own no idea what system you are running or hardware.



But the surge effect you are talking roughly its related to your video driver.. either the driver requests to be updated or reinstalled. You may need software for your system.. BUT we don't know... You entail to tell us adjectives about your set up.



If you want more help you can contact me thru my site.



Good Luck!



Big G
dana have a point, it sounds like clear is overworked..

either within is not enough of memory for graphics,

your system is really outdated,

or within is too many intesensive application running on your system (maya, dreamweaver, director, flash, video games)



increase run into (physically by buying),

or change the virtual memory (control pannels -> system->advanced tab progress to settings button in enactment and go from there)...



also you didn't indicate what type of system you own and graphic card and so on for better answers..


No comments:

Post a Comment