Friday, September 17, 2010

On my laptop solely vista is running fine but i can't install xp or any other glass.can anyone give support to.?

Actually ,i bought compaq presario c310ea laptop surrounded by dec 2006.windows xp be installed and everything was working fine.There be no partion on my harddisk,it was 80 gb one wall.after a few month ,window be corrupted and i made four partition earlier installing new glass.but after that i am not able to install xp on my laptop.when i try to install vista ,it is installed and working fine.but when i try to install xp ,a message comes ''no harddisk found on your system''.

and also my battery-operated is not working as economically after that.i am using my laptop directly with cable to power supply.

please aid


Answer:

I just come across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm ordering mine right in a minute, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!
Uninstall Vista. Then install XP after making partitions.

Ur freestyle backup may be poor... Try with current battery

how to start dreads with short hair

No comments:

Post a Comment