Friday, September 17, 2010

Now since, I asked a query almost choosing between two laptops; I made a mistake beside the prices...?

I enjoy the choice of choosing between two VAIO laptops: 15.4(~$2,100) or a 13(~$2,500). I have see the screens for both of them and own tested them out at Best Buy; however, I cannot seem to choose between the two. I am going sour to college, and I would like to know which of the two is the better for a college student?


Answer:

Price rules here, At 2100, the 15 inch is bigger and smaller quantity expensive, and both of these will suit your needs for college.

And the other 400 bucks you release wouldn't hurt either.

Good Luck!
If you are interested, I could build a laptop next to either eyeshade size, and same specifications, and i would be hundreds of dollars cheaper.
get a free laptop on this site instead of buying retail


No comments:

Post a Comment