Friday, September 17, 2010

OK I posted the wrong question(worded wrong)?

My wireless card is broken on myu dell laptop. We use a wireless router at home. I am going on a trip. If I replace the card(linksys i think)I single have to nouns he new disc's cd to my Home PC where on earth the wireless routher is right?

Also, Is ths the kind of laptop that when we settle within a hotel advertising WiFi' coes taht show I can get on the internet while we stay nearby? Sorry, I'm computer dumb.

Thanks in credit!

D


Answer:

NO! you need to nouns the software onto the machine near the wireless card, do NOT load it on any other electrical device, it could cause problems. You can after use it from any wireless hotspot, you will probably need a code from the hotel.

The answers post by the user, for information just, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment