Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Opps! I dream up I delete my audio output devise on my HP laptop. How do I catch it fund? Help!!!?



Answer:

system restore it

start

adjectives programs

assessories

system tools

system restore

click the date on the callender when you deleted it

nouns will return
Go to Google it Works wonders
you could go to google or walk to the trash files and see if it is in at hand.
try HP's site to find the drivers for your model. download and install them and you should be fine
all the drivers are at hp.com
Whenever you delete a device on adjectives HP notebooks if you restart the notebook it will be put a bet on. You don't need to do a system restore unless that after restarting the notebood the device wasn't automatically reinstalled which will suggest that there may be a corrupted report in the system.


No comments:

Post a Comment