Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PLEASE HELP URGENT Randomly No supported wireless adapters available within the system?

-Laptop be working fine yesterday and nothing have happened since

-I own tried restarting it many times

-I enjoy a built in Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection

-I can not even pick upa a wireless web, it just say that it is like I do not even enjoy a wireless card at all

-I hold tried enableing/disabeling it

-Tried repairing it, all no no available

-If I be in motion to Network Connections, The Intel(R)... is recognized but say that it is not connected







PLEASE HELP!!! I have to work on a project online beside the files that I have and am just sending this from the library





THANK YOU


Answer:

If the laptop is a Dell, use the FN +F2 key to turn the wireless card pay for on, also check the wireless icon subsequent to the clock, right click on it and set it to LET WINDOWNS MANAGE THIS CONNECTION.

I hope this helps.



If it is not the F2 push button then it is the F12 switch, it looks like a redio tower



DO NOT USE system restore
For a prompt fix try to restore windows posterior to a earlier date, that should fix it.


No comments:

Post a Comment