Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Question just about laptop and TV?

I've hooked up my laptop beside the TV, but the problem is that I have to use my computer speakers for nouns, as the S-Video cable does not account for nouns. I wanted to go and get a surround sound speaker system for my TV, but how would I hook this surround nouns system with my laptop?



any suggestions on how to bring back around this problem?


Answer:

you need something similar to this:



http://www.amazon.com/audiopipe-amp-35-6...



obviously the headphone plug go to the jack on your pc and the phono (rca) plugs walk to your sound system.



you can buy said cable at best buy, radioshack etc... that's a moment ago an example of what to look for.
i purchased a cable that has a mini jack on one finale for my laptop and RCA jacks on the other for my home theater surround system.
Use a 1/4 inch y cable (1 male headphone jack on 1 side, and two rca manly jacks 1 red 1 white on the other side)...connect the male headphone jack to ur laptop, and the two manly rca jacks to ur TV or Receiver useing the two red and white FEMALE INPUT jacks that are on ur TV or Receiver
this site will give you a sony vaio laptop newly for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want/need a laptop (like me).


No comments:

Post a Comment