Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Problem near laptop! pictographic problem?

Ok economically when i play a game such as Second Life at differnt times my computer freezes consequently unfreezes and turns in classic altered copy. then something appears and say i have a problem next to my grpahics card i have to pilfer out my battery like mad and put it back contained by for second life to work again but after it all happen all over again. im not sure wat the pop up piece says exactly but it say sumthing that has to do near the video or graphics card. help??i receive really mad... this started almost 2-3 months ago. i had the activity for almost a year and this just started occurring out of no where.


Answer:

here could be sumtin worng with ur vedio card
Sounds similar to maybe you entail a new graphics driver. The author of you laptop should have it for download.
I only just came across a site that sends you a laptop for free! I'm order mine right now, it's a Sony VAIO and it looks really hot!
Second Life newspaper 1.15 introduced a lot of problems near video cards. I used an ATI Raedon X300 successfuly for 8 months in SL consequently even after updating the drivers as recommended, my card fried itself.



Check here for the latest recommendation:

http://www.secondlife.com/corporate/sysr...


No comments:

Post a Comment