Friday, September 17, 2010

Need aid decide on the best laptop. MAC, Alienware, Dell, Sony?

I currently own a macbook 2.16 core 2 duo pro, but really need window since I am a computer science major. I've used bootcamp next to windows, but it is too slow for me to bring the job done. I see that leopard is supposed to enjoy full support for windows contained by September or something, but I don't know if that will help near the speed. I have be looking at other laptops such as Dell, Sony, Acer, and Alienware, but am not sure which to get. I hear dell hardware and support stinks.

Sony has stupid untried keyboards, and acer doesn't sound familiarized. I am really aiming at the Alienware Area-51(R) m5550. Can anybody help me near this. I need something really briskly for computer science and reliable as well freshly like a mac would be.


Answer:

Keep the Mac and receive windows to run correctly on it. Every audition I've ever seen shows Windows to run faster on a Mac next a PC.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to straighten hair with a flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment