Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Toshiba laptop stops booting at the blue blind. How do i fix this?

Today, I walk to boot up my toshiba satellite a105-s4004 and it starts like conventional, but then when it reach the light blue blind that just say Microsoft Windows XP in the middle of the blind, it stops booting.I called Toshiba today and talk to their tech support, and he told me my windows xp be corrupt and i needed to completely restart my computer.And he suggested that i backup alll my information.He said that i will need to budge to a laptop repair shop to have this done.Then he also said that my warranty have jus expired about a week ago.I'm fixing to bring a lawyer, because this is the second time this have happened to me.Toshiba should do something to try and fix this problem explicitly common among their laptops.I hold also read other people enjoy the same exact problem as me near toshiba laptops.They should offer some sort of item to help you out next to this common toshiba problem.It's a big coincidence that this happen twice to me right after my warranty finishes.Suggestions?


Answer:

Take it to a repair shop and have it fixed, once the warranty runs out that's it from any computer entrepreneur.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment